3 Ways to Use Webcasting for Virtual Marketing Events
Posted by on August 25, 2020 9:11 am
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: How to Use This Blog
- Customize the beginning and end of the blog copy so it's tailored to you/your company.
- Right-click on the photo below, and "Save as image" to download the photo and use it in your blog on your website.
- Please include a link back to the original blog post on PGi's website: https://www.pgi.com/blog/2020/...
- After you've posted the blog on your website, promote it on social! You can find suggested social copy below.
As we adapt to COVID-19, more and more events are going digital. Despite 95% of event professionals not believing virtual events are a replacement for in-person, 93% plan to invest in virtual events this year. And 71% of marketers expect virtual events to continue beyond 2020. Even when live events return, people will expect a virtual component.
The top concern surrounding virtual events is the fear of a technology failure. The last thing you want is for a live stream to go down in the middle of a conference, presentation, or roundtable discussion.
GlobalMeet Webcast is designed to seamlessly and securely deliver virtual events for marketers. This robust webcasting tool helps marketers:
- Generate high-quality leads
- Promote brand awareness
- Communicate effectively with webcast attendees
- Add event metrics to marketing automation and customer relationship software
When launching virtual marketing events you use webcasting tools to:
Run Virtual Conferences
Even if not in-person, your event can still go on. With webcasting, conference and trade show marketers can:
- Schedule break-out video conferences, between vendors and interested attendees.
- Pre-record and stream speakers, sessions, and educational workshops on-demand.
- Stream live, interactive Q&A sessions with hosts from anywhere in the world.
Host Online Demand Gen Events
Being able to speak with a potential customer face-to-face is often critical to closing deals – but marketers must pivot when that isn’t possible.
Webcasting allows marketers to generate high-quality leads by streaming live or pre-recorded events. You can close deals by streaming on-demand product videos, scheduling live Q&A sessions with a marketer from your company, or hosting an interactive webinar with qualified leads.
Stream Virtual Product Launches
Instead of hosting a physical event for a product launch, increase your audience reach by streaming it online. You can invite top partners, influencers, and customers to attend – as well as open your event up to the public by sharing your webcast event on social media.
Build anticipation leading up to the launch with live broadcasts, like short behind-the-scenes videos and product previews. Also consider requiring guests to pre-register to avoid any unnecessary interruptions and showcase your new product to the world live.
Switching to Virtual Events Can Be Easy
With webcasting software like GlobalMeet, you no longer have to worry about incurring losses on in-person events this year. Try GlobalMeet Webcast to discover how your company can host successful virtual marketing events.
[link to GlobalMeet page on your website]
Social Media Post (for LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook)
As we adapt to COVID-19, more and more events are going digital. Here’s how to leverage #webcasting software like GlobalMeet to run virtual marketing events: [link to partner blog] #PGiPartners #GlobalMeet